EFFECTIVE DATE: September 28, 2015
What Information Does the Site Collect?
Personal Information: We collect information from you that you provide voluntarily, for example, when you purchase InSpirit CBD Creme products or services, or when you register for the site. This information may include your name, address, postal code, telephone number, email address, and payment information.
Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information from you, such as Internet addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, timestamps, clickstream data, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile operating system. We also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged and used for purposes such as to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our Site so that we can constantly improve it.
- Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. This information helps website providers recognize a browser or mobile device and helps us gather information such as how many users have visited the Site and which pages and advertisements have been seen and clicked on. Such information is used to tailor your experience on our Site.
- Log Files: Company automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track members and users movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to your personal information.
Information from Other Sources: In order to provide better services to you, such as improving personalization of the Services (for example, providing product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also may receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources, so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Use of Information
Information we collect is generally used for the following purposes:
- To build features that will make the services available on the Site easier to use. This includes faster search requests, better member support and timely notice of new services and special offers.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts (such as sending current and former customers information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter), to analyze Site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our sites content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Services and better tailor them to meet your needs.
- We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
- We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners.
Sharing of Information
We may use the personal information that you supply to us to fulfill your orders. We may also use your information to send you mail and emails you with offers you may be interested in. We may sell or rent aggregated statistical information, and user, member or former member-specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or other third-parties so that they can send you offers you may be interested in. If you want InSpirit CBD Creme to stop sharing information it has about you in the future, you may notify us by contacting Company’s Member Services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800.968.7093.
In addition, we may share information that we collect with our vendors or service providers who help us operate our business; in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our web site users, or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies. We may also transfer any data we collect in connection with a corporate change such as a merger, our acquisition by another company, or a partial or total sale of our assets (including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding).
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of your information. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Our site may include third party advertising and links to other websites. These third party websites and advertisers, or Internet advertising companies working on their own behalf, sometimes use technology to send, directly to your browser, advertisements that appear on our website. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information we or the online advertising network collect about your online activities here and elsewhere over time. To learn more about online behavioral advertising and how to opt-out of these types of ads, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Notification of Changes
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post these changes on our home page or provide other notification of our revised Policy so our users and members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it. Your continued use of the Site will be considered acceptance of the changes, and you agree to be bound by the revised Policy. Please review this Policy regularly so that you can stay informed of our practices, as they may change in the future.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 13 have provided personal information to us, you may contact us to request this information be deleted.
Your California Privacy Rights
You may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 800.968.7093. If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.